Every few weeks we will feature one of our participants in the Quick 18. This week, meet Shae Payne
- What’s your name, age, grade and level in First Tee?
Shae Payne, 13, 8th, Eagle
- What is the strongest part of your game?
- What professional player would you most like to play with?
- What course are your dying to play?
- What is one of your favorite First Tee memories?
Caddying for Phil Mickelson at the Pro Am
- What is your favorite club in your bag?
My 7 iron
- What do you keep in your golf bag?
Lots of bandages and a glove signed from Boo Weekly
- What’s been your favorite tournament to play in?
A fundraiser event for “Volunteers in Medical Missions” in Easley, SC
- Who is your all-time favorite PGA/LPGA Player?
- What is your greatest passion, besides golf?
Caring for animals
- What core value is most important to you?
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Veterinarian for exotic animals
- Who is your role model?
Dr. Ashleigh Wooten Zacarias
- Who would be in your dream foursome?
Myself, Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, and Coach Ian
- What are your hobbies, interests outside of golf?
Reading, volunteering at the veterinarian hospital, making animation, and singing in the Youth Praise Team at church
- Out of all of The First Tee National Participant Opportunities, which one would you like to do most?
Play in the Redmond Cup
- Imagine you just won the Master’s – what would you do next?
I would go hug Bobby Ellis for all is help